DL Manufacturing is seeking a self-motivated Production Assembler.
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- - Positive Attitude
- - Team Player
- - Attention to Detail
- - Knowledge of Hand Tools
- - JIT Manufacturing Experience
The Production Assembler is responsible for assembling various products, accurately and efficiently, & preparing these for shipping. Looking for full-time & part-time Assemblers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- - Assemble DL Manufacturing products using hand-held or power tools.
- - Program and/or test control boards.
- - Report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor.
- - Prepare products for shipping.
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES & EXPERIENCE :
- - Able to use various hand-held, cordless and air operated tools.
- - Lifting up to 49 lbs.
- - Able to stand for up to 90% of the work day.
- - Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- - Valid Driver’s License.
Hourly wage with benefit package including dental, medical, vacation and 401K.
To apply for this position please fax or e-mail your resume to: Fax: 315.463.8559 email@example.com
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer