LEAD INSTALLATION/SERVICE TECHNICIAN
OFFERING TOP PAY FOR EXPERIENCED INSTALLERS/TECHNICIANS!!
DL Manufacturing is recognized as an industry leader in the design, manufacturing and installation of products for the loading dock industry. We are committed to improving safety and productivity on the loading dock with some of the most innovative products in the industry.
Due to significant growth, we are seeking self-motivated, energetic individuals, who strive for excellence in meeting commitments and customer expectations, to join our Service/Installation Team.
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, generous expense reimbursement policy, the opportunity to grow, and a fun, friendly & dynamic work environment. EOE
The Lead Installation/Service Technician will be involved with the following tasks:
- Handle jobsite installation of all products sold by DL Manufacturing
- Oversee and train sub-contracted door installation crews.
- Manage service crew members on jobsite.
- Customer interface on all jobsites.
- Work with Field Service Manger on installation/project schedule.
- Support Sales Reps and Customers as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to travel out of state.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- 2-4 years light duty construction/installation experience.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Ability to drive various lifts at a jobsite.
- Ability to lift heavy product and use heavy tools.
- Welding experience.
- Ability to think and react quickly, strong organizational & problem-solving skills.
- Sound decision making skills in a fast paced environment while managing time critical situations.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Highest Ethical Standards.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer