Improve worker safety and protect cargo from water damage at your loading docks
- Rugged, all steel frame construction
- Automatically positioned by the backing trailer
- Mounts over the top of almost any existing dock seal
- Heavy Duty, front facing protects the top seal
What is rain on your loading dock costing you?
- Product Damage
- Product Contamination
- Dangerous, Slippery Conditions
- Forklift Damage & Door Damage
- Dock Worker’s Safety
- Unhappy Dock Workers
- Lost Time & Productivity
The Rain Dam keeps moisture out of the loading area with a remarkable “wiper” pad seal that engages the trailer’s top. It’s remarkable because it works so well and yet is so simple. It requires virtually no maintenance.
- Protects the dock from moisture infiltration, keeping products safe from costly water damage.
- Heavy duty steel channel head frame
- Highly resilient, full memory foam core protected by multiple layers of durable coated industrial fabric.
- Rugged side support brackets for mounting over existing equipment.
- Frame side covers provide extra protection for the dock area.
- Trailer height coverage from 12’ 8” and higher.
- Front seal pad is replaceable if necessary.
DL Rain Dam